2008年9月27日 星期六

Weeky 5- Reflection of Vyew

I like Vyew and is very interesting to share something with others. However, I think my last week experience was over too much because everyone wanted to control the screen. I could only see my screen kept changing and flipping over and over. The whole hours made my eyes sour. I think it might be ok if only one person controls the whole meeting, or just the instructor. When I started paying attention on something, the page changed by someone else. But I like the video conferencing thing, the instructor could be able to see if the students were really sitting in front of the computer or not.
I will think it might be a very good place to do an online presentation for each individual since you can do a lot of things up there to perform your project to the whole class without going to virtual classroom.
Overall, Vyew is good but is only good for a few people at each time, or only one controls the system. Otherwise, it is a kind of overwhelming.

1 則留言:

Scott 提到...

I agree, Tracy. Vyew was a bit overwhelming because it kept changing. I wouldn't want to use it as a completely free-form tool. Someone would need to be in control. The audio and video portion of it were great, and I liked how easy it was to upload files and share them with others. I don't care much for how it handles PowerPoint presentations (inserting them on multiple pages) and it does run a bit slow at times.