2008年10月5日 星期日

Week 6

Post a blog reflecting on the feedback you have received from your partner and your client. What changes will you make before implementation? Why? What did you ignore in the client's feedback? Why?

For my lesson, it is for Chinese people to learn English. The way is a lot more different from Americans learn English when they start talking. Also, I guess some people might feel confused about my lesson plan because this is not the way they learn English. But I have to say "It is what it is". For example, if an American wants to learn Chinese, I will feel weird when I know his/her learning process. I think it is because different environments make the learning process differently.
The change I might make is the environment. Since students only speak English in class, they won't have much time practicing their English skills outside the class. The class period is very short.

1 則留言:

Scott 提到...

Hi, Tracy -

I liked the way you had such a detailed lesson plan. It would be fairly easy for a teacher to take your lesson plan and move forward with it. You thought about many of the details (i.e - activities, assessments, evaluations) that Dr. Warren requested. Your materials and job aid were very well done. The only thing I might wonder about is whether the scope is too large. Perhaps a narrower focus, such as learning the different verb tenses, would have made the assignment a bit easier for you.

When you go back to Taiwan, is this what you want to do? If so, I think you'll be an outstanding teacher. :)

Thanks,
Scott